We are hiring!
Work for us
GP Computers is a growing IT Support company with offices in Windsor, Oxford, and North Macedonia.
IT 1st Line Support Technician Required – Windsor / Oxford
GP Computers are Seeking an IT Support Technician or IT Engineer who has 1st line experience to join a growing help support team.
All work is Windows cloud based systems – An understanding of Office365 is essential.
This is a small team so you will receive a lot of personal one to one training to ensure you have everything you need. Salary: Flexible depending on your level experience. Opportunity to build on this with further training. Regular pay reviews and guaranteed rises in line with inflation.
This IT Support Technician role will suit:
- An individual with experience of Microsoft cloud-based solutions.
- Office 365 support: SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams administration and troubleshooting
- Experience of working in an IT Support role, hitting targets and meeting SLAs.
- A Team Player who enjoys working within a business that support one another and nurtures their staff. GP Computers is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and enjoy coming to work.
- You will be Supporting customers around the South of England UK, troubleshooting issues and monitoring systems
- Providing 1st line support via phone and remote access but also visiting clients sites when required .
- Working with cloud-based systems.
- Microsoft Office and Windows 10 administration and troubleshooting.
- Windows server 2012 administration and troubleshooting.
- Developing a deeper understanding of the technology involved This job is commutable from Windsor every day
- Good knowledge of desktop technologies for Windows 8 through to Windows 11 support
- 1st a Microsoft Office / 2016 / 2019 / Office365
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of printers
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to diagnose faults and find solutions
- Ability to maintain strong relationship with customers
- Able to follow agreed procedures and documentation
- User administration of Microsoft Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019
- User administration of Exchange/ 2016 / Office365
- A base understanding of networking protocols and devices (particularly Draytek Zyxel )
- Clean Driving Licence
To apply please fill in the form below.
* Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.